The Polaris has been supplying the U.S. Armed Forces with innovative ATV and LT-ATV transportation since the 1980s, and formed the Polaris Defense military division in 2005. The proven, rugged and nimble Sportsman® MV850 is engineered to carry up to 850 lbs of military-grade payload through some of the tightest and most extreme off-road terrain. Featuring rugged metal racks with integrated tie down points, the warfighter can carry up to 200 lbs. (90 kg) of gear on the front rack and up to 400 lbs. (180 kg) of gear on the back. Like the Dagor, the 850 is only available for purchase by the U.S. military and her allies.
The Sportsman MV850’s powerful engine, proven suspension and nimble handling provides the warfighter with the mobility to get themselves and their gear through hard-to-reach terrain.
- POWER – Proven 77 HP gas engine with 11.75 gal fuel capacity
- SUSPENSION – Dual A-arm suspension with heavy duty shocks for military-grade payload
- AGILITY – Polaris’ True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive System and Electronic Power Steering
With feedback from operators around the world, the Sportsman MV850 has been fine tuned with features that make the vehicle more durable and effective for their mission:
- Full underbody skid plate for durability in harsh terrain
- Front bumper for vehicle protection
- 3,000 lb WARN® winch to maneuver challenging terrain
- Blackout drive and IR capable for night time ops
- Keyless ignition for quick starts
- Optional litter mount