US Defense Secretary: DPRK’s ICBM not yet a capable threat to the US


US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said on Friday that he did not believe the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea’s (DPRK) intercontinental ballistic missile was a capable threat to the United States. He told reporters at the Pentagon that the US was conducting an analysis on the ICBM, but did not provide further details to explain why it is not a capable threat. Last month, the DPRK said that its newly tested ballistic missile can reach any part of the United States mainland, with US-based experts saying data from the test appeared to support the claim.
US Defense Secretary: DPRK's ICBM not yet a capable threat to the US
US Defense Secretary: DPRK’s ICBM not yet a capable threat to the US
Advertisement

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.