Zodiac Milpro™ Sea Rib™ Aluminium are built for demanding professional and military users and designed to be strong and reliable. SRA-900 boat features “D-shape” collar technology, increasing the useable deck area. It can be fitted as well with a standard round collar. The collar is readily removable to provide easy maintenance. The SRA-900 aluminum deck integrates deck tracks, allowing rapid re-configuration to suit the mission. It is fully versatile and capable multi-role boat making it operational in all sea conditions.
The new range Zodiac Milpro’s SEA RIB ALUMINIUM (SRA) is built for demanding professional users and designed to be strong and reliable. Thanks to the experience acquired with SEA RIB RESPONDERS and the aluminium hull building in accordance with it’s customers needs, Zodiac Milpro has developed the SRA range to be strong, efficient and modular. The aluminium hull is capable to face the hardest sea conditions and the inflatable D-shape collar technology increases significantly the usable deck area. The new Zodiac Milpro’s SRA range is fully versatile and benefits from many deck configuration and options thanks to the deck tracks technology, allowing rapid reconfiguration to suit every mission.
Features and Benefits
- Aluminium hull and structure
- Self-draining deck
- Safe (Self righting system, rope guard, etc.)
Integrated professional features (bow box, transom well, under-deck cabling, in-hull fuel system, free deck, etc.)
- Inflatable D-Shape collar technology (Increase of the usable interior space)
- Durable-design equipment (specifically designed tow and bow posts, rope-guard, roll-bar, T-Top, etc.)
- In or Out-board engine configuration
- Removable tubes, hatch access
- Versatile platform (large and flexible interior space with deck tracks)