TLC200 Automatic Remote Weapon Station can be integrated into any IAG manufactured commercial or tactical armored vehicle including Toyota Land Cruiser, Chevrolet Suburban, Sentinel TRV and ARV, Guardian and more. The Remote Weapon Station (RWS) features advanced wireless remote control functions, auto target detecting and tracking, computer based fire control actions, shoot on-the-move, day and night vision, ballistic protection and laser range finder for accurate ballistics.
• Electro Optics : 30x optical zoom, continuous zoom capability in both day and thermal cameras, compliant with STANAG 4347
• Laser Range Finder : 5500m range with 20 Hz output
• Target Tracking : Optional, real time 5 target tracking with both cameras with auto detect mode
• Calibration : Both cold and hot calibration available
• Output : 1080p H264 output over TCP
• Environmental : MIL STD 810
International Armored GroupInternational Armored Group (IAG) is a leading manufacturer of armoured cars, trucks, and other military vehicles. IAG was one of the first armoured car companies in the world to have an independently tested and fully certified armoured vehicle under the new VPAM BRV 2009 guidelines with VR7 ballistics protection. The VR7 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Convoy accurately represents IAG’s manufacturing and engineering capabilities as among the best in the industry. The company has supplied armoured vehicles to organisations such as the United Nations, US government and military, law enforcement agencies, embassies, banks and private security firms, as well as various individual clients.