Integrated in ruggedized cases and equipped with tactical antennas, the BLR-LTE is the ideal choice for mission and operations in extreme and harsh environments. Designed to be deployed within a theatre of operations, BLR-LTE offers a high performance wireless broadband IP service to inter-connect forces information systems in operation. It integrates the key features of the BLR-IP which is used by French forces in theatres of operation. It also implements the 4G/LTE standard and thus offers new mobility services. The BLR-LTE offers the capability of secure IP interconnection with speeds up to 48Mbit/s over a distance greater than 20km.
System break down:
The BLR LTE system consists of elementary interconnected functions:
• LTE network: fixed infrastructure, eNodeB (radio relay), EPC (Evolved Packet Core) and terminals.
• Security: add on to the LTE system to reach security clearance needs.
• User Services: services implemented above the LTE layer: voice service, data and video.
• Operating: transversal function, configuration, supervision and system control.
• Mission preparation: set of tools to prepare and lead system roll out.
• 4G / LTE Standard
• Secure IP interconnection with speeds up to 48Mbit/s
• Distance greater than 20km
• Wireless broadband IP service
• Transport of different sort of streams: data, encrypted voice, videoconference, streaming, chat, messaging…
• Security clearance management: restricted access and NATO restricted
• Connection to different civilian and military communication systems (operator WAN, zone networks, satellite)
• Resistant to harsh conditions
• System communication controlled
• Work with a wide secure LTE terminal ecosystem (tablet, smartphone, router modem, USB dongle…)
• Quick set up, by a small team
• Interoperability with current systems
• Wide range of radio configurations adapted to the required deployment topology
• Scalable system