Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles GmbH, or RMMV, is a joint venture company between German companies MAN Truck & Bus AG and Rheinmetall AG. RMMV is part of Rheinmetall’s Vehicle Systems Division. Rheinmetall AG holds a 51% stake in RMMV, with the remaining 49% held by MAN Truck & Bus. RMMV is a provider to security and armed forces of a wide range of armoured and unarmoured transport, command and role-specific wheeled vehicles. From January 2016 RMMV has operated as part of the wider Rheinmetall Vehicle Systems. From 2016 Rheinmetall Defence (the defence arm of the Rheinmetall Group) has operated as three divisions; Vehicle Systems; Electronic Solutions; and Weapons and Ammunition. Products (current portfolio): Boxer multirole wheeled (8×8) armoured vehicle, TPz (Transportpanzer) Fuchs (“Fox”) (6×6) armoured personnel carrier (APC), Survivor R medium weight multirole wheeled 4×4 vehicle, Armoured Multi-Purpose Vehicle (AMPV), a light (4×4) multirole armoured vehicle, YAK multirole wheeled (6×6) armoured vehicle, HX range of tactical trucks, SX range of tactical trucks and TG MIL range of militarized commercial trucks. Armoured tracked vehicles such as the Lynx infantry fighting vehicle and Leopard main battle tank are products of Rheinmetall’s Vehicle Systems Division (VSD) portfolio, but as tracked platforms are not part of the RMMV joint venture.