The 14th edition of Ukraine’s Arms & Security international exhibition opened its doors on Oct. 10 at the International Exhibition Center in Kiev. Arms and Security fair will promote Ukrainian military equipment, armaments and special purpose vehicles to the world market. In this second daily report, we will highlight new vehicles and upgrades presented by the state company UkrOboronProm and the private contractor Ukrain Armor.
– UkrOboronProm T-72AMT Upgrade
– UkrOboronProm New BMPT Guardian
– UkrOboronProm New Mobile Mortar Complex
– UkrOboronProm New BTR-4MV
– UkrOboronProm/WB Electronics New Daisy Anti-UAV rocket system
– Ukrainian Armor/VARTA New Varta 4×4 Armoured Vehicle Ambulance Variant