The 14th edition of Ukraine’s Arms & Security international exhibition opened its doors yesterday at the International Exhibition Center in Kiev. From Oct. 10-13, Arms and Security fair will promote Ukrainian military equipment, armaments and special purpose vehicles to the world market. This first daily video report will focus on upgrades and new products unveiled by exhibitors of the League of Defense Companies of Ukraine.
– Practika Cozak 2 and upgrades
– Practika Otoman 8×8 infantry fighting vehicle
– Techimpex new LTA Light Tactical Vehicle
– Techimpew BRDM-2 motorization upgrade
– Techimpex BTR-80T and BTR-60T upgrades
– CheZaRa new strike drone system